Recent Before & After Photos

Aquarium Leak Causes Major Water Damage


The tenant in this Huntsville rental home had a 250 gallon saltwater aquarium. There was a leak in the seal and an estimated 175 gallons leaked out. When we g... READ MORE



Subfloor Damage Under Carpet


A toilet overflow in this Huntsville home caused water damage to the master bath and master bedroom. In the before picture, you can barely make out a wet area ... READ MORE



Washer Leak


The water damage to this Madison home was caused by a loose water supply line on the washing machine. The homeowner discovered the leak after noticing buckling... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak Causes Mold Growth


This home had a water damage after the water heater leaked. SERVPRO was called out a week after the water damage happened. The water damage had affected the b... READ MORE



Fast Response Even on Christmas Day


This homeowner had a septic backup on Christmas Day. It started in the bathroom and spread to the hallway, living room, kitchen and a bedroom. Our crew arrive... READ MORE



Frozen Pipe Bursts In Garage


The water heater in this home was located in the garage. Both sides of the wall were exterior walls. The supply line to the water heater froze and burst. For... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapse After Upstairs Water Damage


An upstairs toilet in a Huntsville home flooded while the homeowner was gone. The homeowner returned home to find "a waterfall in the kitchen, dining and livin... READ MORE



Warehouse Flood Damage Huntsville


Flood waters from heavy rains entered this Huntsville warehouse in August 2017. The entire warehouse was 33,000 square feet. After an initial inspection and w... READ MORE



Medical Office Water Damage


One toilet leak can cause extensive water damage. This was the case recently with a water damage at a Huntsville medical office complex. The damage was discov... READ MORE



Huntsville Fire Damage From Stove


This fire/smoke damage in a Huntsville home was caused by a cake box that was left sitting on the stove. The smoke from the burning box caused light soot damag... READ MORE